1. We respect your privacy
Big River respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. What personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- phone number
- fax number
- information about the goods or services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
- credit card information
- detailed information about the running of your business as required for our services
3. How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website or social media presence(s); and when we provide our services to you.
4. Use of your personal information
We use your information to provide our service(s) to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
We will not under any circumstances sell or rent your information to a third party.
5. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
6. Access to your personal information
You can access, update or request the removal of your personal information by contacting us.
7. Policy Changes
Attention: The Privacy Officer
Big River Holiday Park & Ski Lodge
166 Ski Lodge Rd
Seelands NSW 2460
We may change this policy from time to time and will notify you by posting an updated version of this policy on this website.